Monday, March 12, 2012

Digs and Dots, Digs and Dots........


Can anyone guess what Hannah did today for the first time???
That's right she had her first dance class today. She is taking a Tap, Ballet, and Jazz Combo class at Dance Showcase in P.G.
She did so well. I watched her class on the T.V. in the lobby and I took plenty of notes. I was not a dancer. So we came home and practiced all her moves. Then we went and had a girls night. We had dinner at kneaders and then went and bought more tights, leotards, and tutus. THIS is going to be so much fun;)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

so cute!!! Okay. THat's it. I need a girl. LOL!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart