Monday, March 12, 2012

Ok, I need your help!

For our relief society activity this month we are doing a "favorite things" activity. Some of you have probably all ready done this. I'm supposed to bring one of my favorite things to the activity to give away to someone else. So I'm having a really hard time narrowing down what to bring. I have several things that I use daily that are some of my favorite things but I'm not sure which ones women would rather go home with. So here are the candidates and which one would you like to take home? These are things that I use everyday, are they to utilitarian?

1.Homemade Granola in a glass container with a stainless steel scoop.

2. Blender Bottle(My absolute favorite water bottle)with Propel Fitness water drink mix.

3. Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap and Dish Soap.

4. Some of my favorite music (Kathleen Edwards, Joy Williams) or a book (The book Thief).

Ready, Set, Leave a Comment GO!!!!! I would love to hear what you took and received if your ward has done this all ready. Did you like what you received? Did seeing what others brought make you wish you would have done something differently? Spent less or more maybe?



4 comments:

Deanna said...

any of those sound WONDERFUL!!! That granola...yummy!

Amber said...

Well crap. I was going to bring Mexican Pepsi. After reading this, I think I might need to step it up. Just kidding. . . I won't even be there! All of those sound great though, awesome ideas!!!

Rachel said...

Amber, I would be thrilled with Mexican Pepsi! That IS a great idea. I wish you were going to be there!!

Elisa said...

sounds good! I say granola or water bottle.

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart