
We had the privilege this weekend of going to Pete's cousins wedding reception. Nathan married Emmily and it was fun to travel to their reception in Mountain Green, Utah.

We had never been to Mountain Green and it was beautiful. It was fun to see all of Pete's extended family and it was a really nice night filled with good conversation, yummy hot cocoa, good music, and great desserts. It was a nice crisp fall evening and such a fun setting. The newly weds looked so happy and it was a really nice evening.

(In this photo I am 16 weeks I felt huge, I know you can't see my belly but there it is my 16 week shot. It's hard enough posing for pictures when your preggers.)
Grandpa helping out with the creme brulee, he had the fun job of torching the sugar on the top. It was SO good!!







2 comments:
you.look.adorable!!!!! I wish I looked HALF as cute as you at any time during any of my pregnancies. LOL!
Sorry you're feeling blah...hugs!
You look freakin' great! I wish I looked as cute as you do without being pregnant! Seriously, you look great!
Post a Comment