
I try very hard to send Parker with a Healthy Lunch to school everyday. Buying school lunch just isn't an option for us. The meals have no nutritional value and they are a rip off. Last year I let Parker buy school lunch several times a week and it was the sickest he has ever been. He missed something like 15 days of school because of it. I'm convinced eating the sugar loaded processed foods the school was making was part of it. Now we send lunch with him and he takes vitamins everyday! He has had 3 sick days this year huge improvement! And I strongly believe that it is because we are feeding his body the foods he needs to nurture his immune system better. I'm always looking for fun healthy ways to improve the kids' lunches and when I saw these on bleubird vintage I fell in love! Not to mention if you use her code BLEUBIRD at check out you get 15% off your order. These GOODBYN are so cool. If you are a mom who is into health and you send your child with home lunch everyday check these out I think they will change your life. They are a little pricey but here are things that sold pete and I. Pete Hates I mean HATES plastic bags/baggies with a vengeance he can't stand the waste! So no more baggies ever, you don't ever have to worry about running out of sandwich baggies again. I have been buying a pack of capri suns for Parker every week to send in his school lunch. Now I knew full well these were bad for him but he turned in the pouches for money for his school, and he liked that. But we talked and the goodbyn comes with a water bottle that he gets to decorate and we can freeze it to cool his lunch, amazing!! He thought that was a good compromise for giving up capri suns. So now I don't have to buy capris suns ever again. They each picked out their own colors. Parker picked the gray and Hannah the plum color. They come with a pack of stickers so they can personalize them, and they are top drawer dishwasher safe. So fun, things like this make me excited to teach my kids to be environmentally friendly and Healthy!!
3 comments:
I want to buy them just to use this summer for picnics!!! Cool looking, functional, and AWESOME!!!
Thanks again for another great tip!
I read this post a while ago and have been thinking a lot about eating healthier and such. These are a great find! I will definitely send my kids to school with them when the time comes. I love reading your blog and all the times I am inspired from it.
Post a Comment