
Hannah is playing SOCCER. I'm such a proud mom. Her team is called "Pink Power". They are so adorable and it is one of the sweetest and most entertaining things I have ever watched!! They really are the cutest little girls. Even if they have no idea how to play the game;) But hey they're learning and having fun and that's the most important part.


I asked Pete to get an action shot of Hannah playing and this was literally the only picture on the camera even remotely close. I don't even know if she is out there playing in the picture. Men.....aghhh!

Here is a nice sitting pose though. For the sake of this being a sporty post we will say she is stretching, yeah stretching! Good stretch Hannah!

Here she is with her cute team mates and her Coach Kari. This is so much fun and I think it is good for kids to be involved in organized sports, its good for them! GO PINK POWER!!!!
5 comments:
We just sat in the cold to watch Elisabeth's soccer game tonight. It was so much fun. My cheerleading side comes out in full force when I'm watching my kids play ball :). I'm one of those crazy mom's yelling on the side the whole time(only good/positive things of course)
Yeah Soccer! Coach Jake will be so proud. Kimberlyn maybe a little jealous she gets to wear pink. We are the Sandbox Warriors in Red and Black. :)
Oh and I might be slightly envious of your mountains in the background. :) Keep posting pictures. They are beautiful.
They look so cute, love it!
So fun! You will have to let us know what her schedule is this summer so we can come to some of her games.
Post a Comment