Tuesday, March 29, 2011

$7.98+My Mom=New Hair

(Still haven't figured out how to take a good self portrait of myself or be brave enough to ask someone to take a picture of me for my blog. It just seems so awkward(vain), oh well!!)


Loreal' Preference
Color 4SM
"Warm Decadent Chocolate"

For anyone else out there wanting to do an all over brown color, I really liked this color. Before my mom started I thought I might back out or throw up. I was sooo nervous. I've hesitated to do this for a long time, this bottle of color has been sitting in my bathroom cupboard for literally months. In the past I have had purple/fuchsia, black, and orange hair from trying to dye it myself. My hair always pulls really red no matter what color I am trying to achieve so it can be tricky. But I made her do it and just went for it. I'm glad I did! Dying your hair professionally can be so expensive and time consuming. So my plan is to continue coloring my hair myself with this color and then have my hairdresser continue doing cuts every 6 weeks. Try to save myself a lot of time and money. Hooreay!!!



3 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE it!!! you're so gorgeous.

And I totally get the 'self portrait' thing. I don't even let Ryan or my kids take one. LOL!

Elisa said...

Looks great! Is your natural color pretty close to this? Good work LuAnn!

Valerie Hall said...

Love the color! She did a great job, you look beautiful!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart