
1. Hearing Markus Zusak speak at the Provo Library. It was such a unique and fun experience/date. Pete and I love his book "The Book Thief" definitely in our top five favorite books of all time! He was so eloquent and his Australian accent was magnificent. I was swooning pretty much the entire time. Pete has given me permission to have a crush, because I think he may have a little crush himself. His delivery was amazing and the stories he told were hilarious. The hour and a half just flew by and we were sorry to have it end! Here is a small video clip from his website and he talked about most of the things in this video at the Library Saturday night. Just can't get enough of his sweet accent=)
2.Dinner with Pete ALONE at the Olive Garden, not my favorite restaurant but we had gift cards!
3.I made my mom dye my hair and it actually turned out(pictures of it later, maybe).
4.I found a yoga video at the Library that I love and did it several times, it felt so great!
5.Church was great which is always a plus and sacrament meeting went flawlessly with the kids.
6.The kids let us sleep in on both Saturday and Sunday!! Wahooo.
7.Sunday night we broke our fasts at my parents with yummy breakfast food waffles, omelets, turkey sausage, bacon and fruit.
** It was a great weekend!
4 comments:
We loved hearing from Pete this weekend. He told us about your date and I love that book as well. Jake is now convinced and is going to read it - thanks! And I know why you don't love Olive Garden - could it be b/c it is special to Jake and Pete?! Ha ha. We are seriously considering coming up this summer! Just have to figure out our summer schedule.
Lindsay that is so funny! Pete and I had the conversation at Olive Garden while we were there about it being one of Jake and his special places!!Ha Ha. We would love to have you guys this summer, it would be a blast!
What's the name of the Yoga video? I love finding good exercise videos. I've been continuously checking out this one from the library called Total Yoga-Fire. Fire is a good word for it because my muscles feel like they're on fire over the next couple of days :).
I'm going to look for that one! The one I was doing was "Sara Ivanhoes total body sculpting yoga with weights". Something like that I really liked it for the days I can't go running.
Post a Comment