Last night we had Family. Movie. Night. In the great out doors combined with Family. Home. Evening. We had yummy S'MORES and then watched a movie in our Tent in the backyard. The kids thought this was so great and it took little effort on our part!
Hannah enjoying her S'MORE.
Parker enjoying his as well. I love that adults and children alike are unable to eat S'MORES with out getting marshmallow all over. It's impossible, I dare you to prove me wrong!!
Our at home, Home Tent Theater System. It was very high tech!!

And the plush five star bedding accommodations!! Eww Awww, so comfortable and not hot, sticky, & bouncy at all!!! Either way they thought it was such a fun evening with their totally awesome parents!
1 comment:
You guys are such fun parents. I hope we do stuff like you when our kids are a little older!
Post a Comment