Every mom should know about these.Most of you probably all ready do, but it was an epiphany for me!!
The other day we had a family picnic and my mother-in-law Brynn brought these wonderful wraps. The kids LOVED them!!!! They are such a fun and healthy change from the everyday mundane PB&J. Not that there is anything wrong with PB$J, we just loved these!! This is what is in them, I just guessed on the amounts you really can't ruin them!
Whole Wheat Tortillas
Granola
Honey
Peanut Butter
Or whatever you like:
Chocolate Chips
Banana Chips
Jam/Jelly
*Mix together the honey, pb, and granola. Then smear it on a Whole Wheat Tortilla. Either "wrap" it up and freeze it for later, or enjoy it right away!!
They are super simple and one of the best things about them is you can "wrap" them up in plastic and freeze them. What I plan to do with them: Make a whole bunch, put them in the freezer, and when you need school lunch just throw one in their lunch box. They will thaw out in time for lunch.
1 comment:
They sound interesting, I will have to try them.
Post a Comment