Friday, August 13, 2010

ELEFUN

So I saw these cute ElEPHANTS on this blog I love called, CAKIES. So I completely stole the idea because I thought they would make great gifts for little girls. Aren't they so stinkin' cute?! And we have a lot of little girl Birthdays coming up!! They can be just a fun plush toy OR you can do one side in white fabric and they can either color it with markers or paint it. I thought they would be good travel toys also. They can double as a neck pillow. OR they can color it on a trip to keep them occupied in the car or on a plane.

Hannah absolutely loves hers.
She carries them around by their tails.
They are a very cute ELEPHANT family!


2 comments:

Tisa said...

Very adorable!

Just us Three said...

Kya loves hers! Thanks so much. You are so creative!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart