Wednesday, June 2, 2010

THE FLU =((((

Last night at 9:30 PM Hannah started throwing up!! This kid will go months I mean months with out a head cold but every several months I swear she gets the flu! She put herself to bed at 8:30 because she was tired and her tummy hurt! Then she started throwing up all night long it lasted until 4:30 AM, right about when it started pouring rain outside. So I closed up all my windows and went to bed thinking I would be up again in ten minutes. But her little body held out until 6:58 AM, when she woke up all refreshed and ready for the day like nothing had happened. She has a had a drinkable yogurt for breakfast and kept it down and has even been jumping on the tramp and riding her bike in the backyard. ME on the other hand.......I have done five loads of extra laundry between the hours of 11:00 PM and 4:30 AM. I disinfected almost all the surface areas in my home. Made a trail of sheets from Hannahs room to the bathroom as to not get barf in my carpet. And I am now just starting to feel awake at 10:13 am. I am so glad the sun is shining and the rain has gone away. Hopefully no one else gets sick and we have a great rest of the day, throw up free!!!!

No comments:

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart