
So it is a little hard to tell what is going on in this picture because it is still kind of dark but our huge tree in our backyard fell on our house!!Ahhhh!

Last night at about 2 a.m. Pete and I woke up to a huge thud and a HUGE Texas sized thunderstorm going on, this storm was massive and caused a Tornado Watch! Peter proceeded to get up and go check on things and reassured me that just a "Big Branch" had fallen off the tree. So we decided we should just check on it in the morning and to go back to sleep!

Well then Pete got up to go to work and as he left and was driving away he really got a good look at things and decided it was a little more serious then we had thought. So he calls me and says "Just kidding it wasn't a "Big Branch" It was our whole huge tree. So yeah we had quite the exciting morning and yes it is still sitting on our house right now!!! Exciting for me! To be honest I feel a little unsafe in my home right now!! It is sad but soon this Tree will be part of our version of a "Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!"
4 comments:
Oh scary, I'm so glad that you're all safe.
crazy! I think I would be a little scared too. The only thing is I would have jumped up because of the noise and Ben would have kept sleeping. Anyway I hope the clean up goes good. Utah anyone???:)
What a story! How did the clean up go? Did Parker watch? I know Ethan would have loved it. So, it occured to me that we have not seen a full frontal view of your house. How about posting that? Miss you!
WOW! I thought Texas was flat - including the trees - That tells you how much time I've spent in Utah and Idaho - My entire life! I hope that the 'masacre' goes well and there's no more accidents!!! I agree with Kayla - we need a pic of the new Lassen Residence!
Post a Comment