Saturday, April 5, 2008
Reflections of Christ
So my great friend Kayla sent me this email today (thank you Kayla, I hope you don't mind that I'm sharing this) and I had to stop everything I was doing and lock myself in my room and watch this clip about five times (and with a lot of tissue). Then I proceeded to email it to everyone in my address book! These are by far my favorite pictures depicting Jesus Christ. The realness of the photography just really made these images very special for me. I felt like I was there witnessing these amazing things that took place two thousand years ago. I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like for those few people that got to live and interact closely with him on earth. But I like to think that these pictures give us a feel for what it may have been like. With it being General Conference weekend I thought I would share this with you all and maybe you can share it with your families also. The photographer is Mark Mabry and his photographs are on display right now in the Mesa, Arizona Temple visitor center. Here is the link to the clip: Markmarbry. There is a little icon you can click on that will enlarge the clip and it makes it easier to see all the details. I hope you will all take the time to watch it if you haven't seen it all ready. Thanks again Kayla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Movies
- The Mission
- Lars and The Real Girl
- Sunshine Cleaning
- Officespace
- Crash
- Braveheart
- Babel
- Legends of The Fall
- Run Fatboy Run
- Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy
Favorite Documentaries!
- Baraka
- Beyond Belief
- Born into Brothels
- Food Inc.
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Man on Wire
- My Kid Could Paint That
- No End In Sight
- The Cove
- Young at Heart
1 comment:
I am so glad you liked it. I thought of you when I first saw it. You are truly a Daughter of God and I love you!
Post a Comment