Monday, March 31, 2008

Parker Lord of the Riverdance!?!


We Decided to Have a family dance off of sorts tonight and this was the result of Parkers Performance. We tried so hard to keep a straight face, and we did until the very end when he asked "How long do you want this to go on for?" I kept video taping because I thought he was enjoying it. But he was tired and hoping I was going to turn off the camera soon. He was such a good sport and an awesome dancer just like his dad. Next time I will try and get Pete on video which I'm sure would make for an even bigger laugh!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

SOOOO cute! I know he is a spiting image of you a Peter, but he reminds me so much of Jacob. Adorable!!!

Elisa said...

That is hilarious! LOL! He is a great dancer!

Kayla said...

Way to bust a move, Parker! I love family time! I am glad you all are doing so well. Hope to see you soon!

The Staub Squad said...

Wes and I were quite impressed. Wow, what a dancer!!

Just us Three said...

That is so cute. He seems so grown up. He is a pretty good dancer. girls watch out!!!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart