Thursday, March 13, 2008

Parker the Soccer Player!

So Parker is our new little soccer star and his team is called the shooting stars! He is so excited to play this season. He was so bummed that he missed last season due to his broken leg. We went and bought him all new soccer gear and he thinks he is pretty cool. The games are very interesting mostly a lot of confusion on the kids part and a lot of laughing from the parents. But he has a ton of fun and that is the important part!!

3 comments:

Just us Three said...

So cute. I really miss the days of soccer sometimes. I hope our kids love it. I can't wait until Kya is old enough! It's also good to hear from you again:)

Kayla said...

I am jealous that it is warm enough for soccer season to start. Ethan won't play soccer until fall. T-ball is during the summer. I am glad Parker is having fun. I wish we could come cheer him on. How is Hannah? I think you should post more pictures of your new home so those of us up here can see it...like the front of it. Miss you tons!

Deanna said...

What a handsome little guy! How's the new house treating you? hope you're doing great!

I tagged you - check my blog for the rules. (I know you love to read, so I thought you'd have a great book near by...) Have a good one!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart