Friday, March 21, 2008

Book Tag!

So I was tagged by Deanna and here are the rules,

1.pick up the nearest book(at least 123 pages)
2.turn to page 123
3.find the 5th sentence
4.Post the sentence on your blog
5.tag 5 people

Ok so the nearest book was a book I just finished called "A Thousand Splendid Suns." by Khaled Hosseini who also wrote "Kite Runner" one of my all time Favorite books. And the 5th sentence on page 123 read, "Can I tell them who's here?" This sentence does not depict the book very well but I guess just one sentence really wouldn't with any book. This was a very fun tag, thanks Deanna!! And I tag Kari, Kate, Kayla, Elisa, and Robin. Have fun I hope you guys don't mind being tagged!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You're such a good sport! Glad you guys had such a fun week. How is Texas treating you? Have a Happy Easter!

Kayla said...

Unfortunately, the closest book is my Neonatal Resusitation book. Page 123 line 5 reads, "This lower ventilatory reate is needed to provide an adequate number of compressions and avoid simultaneous compressions and ventilation." Yep, the whole book is that exciting. I appreciate the list of recommended books. This summer I plan on reading a few of them.

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart