Friday, February 15, 2008

Bring on the Love!!

We had a great Heart Day and we hope you all did also!! We did not do too much but we had a nice day together and exchanged gifts. Parker had a Dentist appointment which took a lot longer than expected and we got stuck in traffic for a long time so we had to move our Valentines Day dinner to Saturday night. I just have to say how much I love my husband and two beautiful kids. I feel so blessed that they are all mine!! Peter gave me the most amazing gift it was not bought at a fancy jewelery store and this may sound very cliche but it is my favorite gift he has ever given me. At first I thought he had forgotten me but he was just nervous. He wrote me a poem, which I know sounds so cheesy. But sometimes the words we all mean to say to each other but never do. Put down on paper thoughtfully can mean so much. Any ways I hope you all took the time to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. This is something I don't think gets done often enough in our hectic society these days!!!

Poor Parker, on Valentines day right after school he had to go to the Dentist to have his two bottom front teeth pulled. He was amazing!! And I am not just saying that because I am his Mom. The Dentist was also baffled by his bravery. He did not even flinch when they gave him either shot of the numbing medicine and they did not have to use the laughing gas on him either. He was so tough!! I guess after going through a broken leg this summer, maybe shots aren't that big of a deal anymore!

4 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

Cute video! Hey, I saw Sara Barielles on the Today show this morning and thought of you. How's unpacking goin'? If you need a break come over and help me make a Lemon poppyseed bundt cake.

Just us Three said...

Very Cute. Hey I wanted to say thanks for the Birthday Present. That was an awesome picture. I am very impressed. I wish you took kids pictures too and lived closer.
Talk to you soon!:)

Kayla said...

I always forget that I should be typing something when I visit your blog. I check it often, but then don't write. How is Parker's mouth healing up? Did you have to flush the sockets with water... like I do with my wisdom teeth sockets? Have you guys make plans for the summer, yet? I think I need to call you!

Just us Three said...

Okay it's time for an update!!!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart