We have the mini I pod, cell phone, balls and hammer, stacking blocks, and our newest one the Animal Hospital. This new Animal Hospital toy is amazing. I don't know if it is just Hannahs age or what but when we brought this home on Friday she played with it that night for probably two hours and would not stop.
I was amazed she has never ever been into anything like this before, and she woke up this morning and did the same thing. They are great toys because they don't over stimulate your child and allow for a lot of imaginative play. They really have to use their brain to play with them! I think I might just have to buy the whole line. They are priced very reasonably also. Anyways they are great.
1 comment:
Good to know! I am looking for things to buy for Natalia and Ethan for the trip. Guess I need to go visit Target.
Post a Comment