1. Physicians Formula Bare Minerals makeup. This is a great product and has done wonders for my skin.
2. Acne Free complex. This is a face wash line that is real similar to the Proacvtiv line and I love it. It is probably the reason I like my new makeup so much!
3. These are the best Candles ever. They are made by a company called "Circle E Candles." The scent is "Bird of Paradise" and is rated #1 in the nation. It is the same scent I use in my home and I adore it!!
4.Another one of my favorite things is always music. I have been waiting forever for this C.D. to be released and it finally was Feb. 5th 2008. And well worth all the wait. He is one our favorite artists and always makes us happy with his tunes!! Jack Johnson "Sleep through the static" you should all check it out.
5.So we are finally moving into our first single family residence home. We have done basement apartments, huge apartment complexes, and even owned our own condo. But we have never had the simple pleasures that come with having your own home like a garage, yard, or laundry room. And now that we are going to have all three I am so excited, but most of all I am excited about my new WASHER AND DRYER!! They are probably my very favorite things!
They are a front load set from maytag and are the greatest things on earth. They use a quarter of the water as top load sets and are just all around more efficient. I am so glad I don't have to deal with getting change for the laundromat and waiting my turn to use the machines anymore.
5 comments:
Congrats on the house! We are so excited for you and peter. I like your favorite things list. Hope things are well there. The soccer gear is awesome. I really miss playing. I'll talk to you soon!
Congratulations on your new home!!! That is awesome. The best part of your Washer and Dryer is that you don't have to worry about creepy laundry rooms or laundr-o mats, and you can wash and dry and leave in as long as you want!!!!! We can't wait to get out of our apartment, but our time will come...I am sooo excited for you! Do you guys have any snow?
Congrats on your new House Rachel! How fun. I bet you are having a great time decorating it too. It really is a lot of fun but a lot of work too!! Hope you are doing well.
I am really looking forward to seeing you in the summer, but now that you have a house I just might have to invite myself down to Texas just to see how cute you have made your new home! I am glad you wrote about Parkers teeth. Ethan was having the same problem, though not so dramatic and Edwin was "freaking out" too, but, like you said: All will end well.
Rachel, will you please have Parker write to me at ethana01@yahoo.com? I would like to e-mail with him. Thank you, Ethan.
Post a Comment