Tuesday, January 22, 2008
"It was my pleasure"
Well by now any one that knows parker really well realizes that one of his talents is his very unique vocabulary and his way of wording things. He sounds very grown up sometimes for a six year old, and he has been that way since he was about 2! So the other day a friend of mine came and took Parker and her little boys (Logan and Ben) to the park for the afternoon. Which was awesome because Hannah was just getting over the flu that she had been fighting for over week. And after a week of the flu we had a lot of laundry which isn't always the easiest thing to do when all you have is a laundry room in another building. So why she had Parker I was able to get some things done !! Needless to say I was very thankful that she came and took Parker and gave him and me a break. Now back to the real story, sorry about that little tangent. When she was bringing him home she was getting ready to drop him off in front of our house and Kate said "Parker thanks for coming to the park with us and playing with Logan." And Parker said " It was my PLEASURE!" She said she was laughing so hard. I mean honestly what six year old says "It was my pleasure." Well Parker Leavitt Lassen sure does!! We love him he is so awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Movies
- The Mission
- Lars and The Real Girl
- Sunshine Cleaning
- Officespace
- Crash
- Braveheart
- Babel
- Legends of The Fall
- Run Fatboy Run
- Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy
Favorite Documentaries!
- Baraka
- Beyond Belief
- Born into Brothels
- Food Inc.
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Man on Wire
- My Kid Could Paint That
- No End In Sight
- The Cove
- Young at Heart
7 comments:
Hey beautiful! I haven't seen you in forever! I found your blog through Kari's...this blogging thing is crazy (this is Karleigh)! You have such a cute family! And I can't believe that you moved to Texas! It's hard to be away from the fam! How are you? Your kids are getting so big, they are just adorable! I hope that things are going good...you look sooo good...as always! I hope you don't mind if I add you...b/c I would love to check up on you and see what's going on with the Lassen Fam!!
Too cute! I can't believe how big Parker is getting...and Hannah is beautiful! Hope you guys are liking Texas!
Nicole
Rachel - Same to you! I'll be 'checking in' when I can get to the computer! Love your page, and your kids are growing so fast! The last time I saw you Hannah was just a few months old! I'm glad that TX is treating you well! I added you so I can keep track of your cute family...Let us know the next time you're in town and maybe me and the boys can make a trip down to see you!
Deanna
Rachel,
This is Jessica (Hill) Shane...it's be a while. Your family is adorable and I'm glad you are enjoying Texas. My sister, Christy, lives in Texas and loves it there. She has been trying to talk us into moving down there forever! I'm sold, but I just need to talk my husband into it! Where in Texas do you live? Kari said that Pete is teaching. Very cool!!
Jess
K...I promise I'm not dyslexic. "It's be a while"...duh...what I meant to say is "It's been a while!" :)
I am so bummed that I missed you at Christmas, but I will definitely get with you this summer! I miss you and your family very much. I will call you soon.
Post a Comment