
The Crandall's were kind enough to let us come celebrate the 24th of July weekend with them on their beautiful ranch in Chesterfield, Idaho. It was fabulous. We have been on a lot of neat trips over the years but this was so uniquely amazing. Pete kept saying to me "We need to move here". We were all in heaven.

Their amazing home.




Can you even imagine waking up to these views every morning and knowing its all yours, so cool!

Feeding the Chickens and Collecting the eggs.


Hannah, Tanner, and Taylor checking on the chickens. Tanner was hilarious he was the designated egg gatherer, he had his basket in his hands every other minute checking to see if there were any eggs, so adorable.


One of my favorite pictures of my dad.

Oh the horse back riding. None of my kids or Pete had ever ridden a horse. This was so neat for them. They are such amazing animals. And cute Reed helping us out with the Horses and telling us about them. We rode Twister and Caramel.








The Bancroft, Idaho 24th of July parade. I finally found a parade that Pete loved. No crowds and I kid you not we left with a bag full of candy that probably weighed 5 lbs and another 5lbs in rolled oats that one of the floats was giving away. It was classic. They did one pass by down the road then turned around and came back again. My kids left the parade with Frisbees, otter pops, and necklaces all handed out from the floats. Not to mention all the friendly people. It was so cute!



Me dodging a water balloon thrown from one of the floats.

The whole lot of us at the parade. Some are not pictured. Elizabeth(is my cousin but she is like a sister to my mom, her oldest daughter is my age) and Craig(the rancher) Crandall, Their kids Deanna and her boys Tanner, Taylor, and Kortlen. Keith and his wife Tricia. Reed and his girlfriend Deserae. Katelyn, Clay and Desseret. My parents LuAnn and Fred, their kids David and his wife Sharee and their kids Nya and Kai. And our Family. There I think that is everyone that was there I hope I didn't miss anyone.



Me and Reed having a head/hand stand contest. He pretty much kicked my butt.

We had so much fun shooting. I love this picture of Dave and Sharee.

Dave asked me if I wanted some cotton for my ears because I didn't have earplugs I thought that was very kind of him. So he cut me some with his pocket knife and I put it in my ears........AND then he told me it was from a tampon. Pete thought that was hilarious so he got a picture of my feminine hygienic ear plugs. What? it worked and was very sanitary, I didn't see anything wrong with it.
Oh I forgot to say that Keith's wife Tricia brought her sister Jamie and her husband Matt. It was fun to meet them. Tricia and Jamie are in the background of the picture. They were both a very good shot=)
We also went to Lava Hot Springs, Tubed the River, Went Canoeing, and Visited the Country Store of Chesterfield, Had a ton of great food, AND amazing company and visiting!!! I am going to get more pictures from my parents and post more soon.
1 comment:
I still need to post about this!!! I love the pictures you captured!!! I still need to edit yours and petes sparkler pics!
Post a Comment