
Kai was born Monday morning around 11 am weighing in at 6lbs 8oz. He is so adorable. Sharee did great and is healing well, I hope:) easy for me to say, right!!

New proud papa! I can call him papa because he has a full beard like a papa would have! Right before this picture was taken he was kind enough to let Nya and Hannah play beauty parlor on him and they mostly concentrated on his beard!!! So funny. David is so cute with Kai and has been taking good care of Sharee like a good husband should!!

Me holding precious Kai.

New big Sis Nya, she is such a character. We love her so much!!!

Hannah giving her new cousin big kisses!!!!
4 comments:
Yay!! That is so cool.
What a cutie!!!
newborns are the best. Are they coming to liz's or are they chickens like me and don't take my babies anywhere for months?
He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment