Thursday, December 2, 2010

BAhumBuG!!!

Right now all my Christmas Decorations sit in boxes in my front room. It has been that way for three days!! All my projects are finally done but took up most of my time and energy. I have no desire to decorate!! I guess it was poor time management on my part because usually I decorate for Christmas right after Thanksgiving. But this year Pete and I both got bitten by the project bug because of his time off! And now its Dec. 2nd and I just want to put all my decorations back in the basement and not have to look at the boxes anymore. This year we may be paring down on our Christmas decor just a little bit. I guess I need to buck up and some how pull out my inner Elf spirit and Stop being a Scrooge!!!


*side note. as soon as I publish this I will probably go and decorate my tree because I feel so lame!!...........probably???

1 comment:

Deanna said...

LOL! I'm exactly the opposite. I got all decked out, and have no energy to finish birthday or Christmas presents. And the birthdays start tomorrow...I got nuttin. :(

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart