Parker and I had a great Date Night on Friday. We obviously went to Parker's Drive In and the food was scrumptious. We each got huge CheeseBurgers and they were so yummy. We split a huge fry and indulged in plenty of our Favorite, "Fry Sauce". Parker and I both love food and I love trying new stuff with Parker, he will try almost anything. We had a great night and I learned some new things about Parker. His favorite car is a Dodge Viper, good to know. I asked him while we were eating if he thought they would let him work there when he was older because his name is Parker. He said "yeah, but I would make some changes like make the tables a little cleaner(they had carvings in them), I would make it bigger, and add more servers(they didn't have servers). Apparently he is going to own the joint those are some pretty lofty goals for a fry cook!! And those were all the reasons I really liked the place!! We will just have to agree to disagree. 

We headed to LibertyLand Trafalga after dinner and met up with Pete and Hannah after their date!! We got some Pass of all Passes to the Trafalgas, Sevenpeaks, The Utah Flash, and Orem Owlz. So it was nice to start using them!
5 comments:
Fun date night! By the way, did you get the email I sent you about a week ago? Do you still have the gmail address?
I remember having date night with my dad when i was younger. I usually made him go shopping of which he can't stand but did anyway, and he even braved ice skating once. It's a great tradition, just wish I did it more. Your such good parents.
yum i love parker's drive in! and your parker seems pretty smart too. i used to love dates with my dad, that's so cool you guys do that.
Parker looks so much like Jake to me! So cute that you go on dates with the kids. I will have to do that in a couple years when my boys can appreciate it more! So fun!
Ok we have them too! And you better plan on 7 peaks next summer! Finally a friend that got a pass:) it really is worth it and it's even better now with all the activities!
Post a Comment