
Oh, Mr. Clean how I love you and your literally Magic Eraser. How you clean off soap scum from my tub without cleaner. Get scuffs off of my wood floors with no cleaner. How you get my kids hand prints off of any surface in my house, ANY! But I have to admit I have cheated on you with a new love, your equally awesome generic Dollar Store version!! That is right two of you for only a Dollar. I am in Dollar Store find Heaven. IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED THE MAGIC ERASER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE NOW AND GO TO YOUR NEAREST DOLLAR STORE AND BUY A HUNDRED OF THEM THEY ARE AMAZING!!
*Every MOM needs these in her arsenal for house cleaning. Did I mention they take soap scum off TUBS!!!
*Every MOM needs these in her arsenal for house cleaning. Did I mention they take soap scum off TUBS!!!
3 comments:
Was the post brought to us by:
MR CLEAN MAGIC ERASER?
I've heard they are awesome, and Coleman and I will now get in stroller and go to the dollar store, as ordered!
My friend was just telling me about those. She said the same thing. I will have to go pick some up!
I love these! They also take crayon and pencil off walls (and perhaps pen, though I've never tested that one)! I remember trying all different cleaning products and a regular old eraser trying to get the pencil and crayon off and it was taking forever and it still didn't look great. So I thought I'd pull out my Magic Eraser, dipped it in a little water and it came off so easy and fast! Thanks for the tidbit about the dollar store. I didn't know you could find them there.
Post a Comment