Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SICK DAY


Pete stayed home sick today and all I could think was........


HOOOORAY!!!!!

He is home for the day and I will have him to keep me company while I clean our house. Nothing got done yesterday, I mean nothing.

Maybe I should go make him some chicken noodle soup or something. Maybe he won't realize how thrilled I am that he is HOME sick!!! Is that shallow to wish him sick so I can spend the day with him? This will all turn out great just as long as no one else gets sick!

1 comment:

Tisa said...

No it's not bad to want to spend time with you hubby, that's a good thing even if he is sick. Hope he feels better.

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart