Monday, February 22, 2010

Perfectly Persuasive Poignantly Paced Passive Parker

My Perfectly Persuasive Parker finally talked me into letting him walk home from school.

Never Alone!!!!

He gets to walk home only!!

I still drop him off in the mornings!


This is momentous for me!

Just ask Pete.

I wait every afternoon looking out the front window

For this...........

Poignantly Paced Parker coming across the street SAFELY home.

To me, his Methodical Meddling Mess of a Mother.

We have to let go sooner or later to our "babies".

It's just in this 8th year of his life there has been a lot of LETTING GO =( or I guess just him growing up.

3 comments:

Tisa said...

They always want to grow up faster than we want them to.

Elisa said...

Ah, scary! Hopefully this means I still have a couple more years before Elisabeth wants to walk home from school. I know it's a safe route, but I'm still really nervous about it.

Just us Three said...

I bet that would be hard. Way to go mom. I guess I should drive by sometime and see you hanging out the window waiting:)

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart