Sunday, February 21, 2010


Itchy Watery Eyes
Nagging Cough
Fever Chills
Runny Nose


The Only
Thing
To Make
It Better

Is
Hot PINK
FINGERS and
TOES
I think she thought the balloon had healing powers because it says "Get Well"........hence the sleeping with it!!!!!

4 comments:

Tisa said...

So Cute!!

Deanna said...

My boys LOVE their toenanils painted...I had to stop when they turn 2, though. LOL! SO cute! Hope your little Angel gets to feeling better soon!

Just us Three said...

No fun. I hate sick kids. Hannah is too cute. Kya and Eli are kind of coming down with something. I'm hoping nothing too big with Eli

Valerie Hall said...

She is a doll! Hope she gets feeling better before Disneyland!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart