M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E MICKEY MOUSE!
Is the song in your head yet? Because it is mine! Over and over and over again.
I only know that part also!
Is the song in your head yet? Because it is mine! Over and over and over again.
I only know that part also!

We get to go to Disneyland on February 26th with the WHOLE LASSEN family!!!!! In order for the kids to be able to get some special souvenirs we made "Mickey Jars". The kids each made their own jar. The purpose of the "Mickey Jar" is for each of them to earn money by doing jobs for us, grandparents and maybe others and to save to buy something special in Disneyland. Every time they do an extra chore outside of their regular chores they get a $1, $2 or $5 dollar bill. That way when they get to Disney they will know exactly how much money they have to spend on their special thing or things. Hopefully they will think a little harder about how hard it was to earn the money and not ask for everything they see. We hope!!! This is especially for Parkers sake. He is at an age that we feel it is really important for him to start thinking about these things, working a little harder for the things that are important to him and to value them!


3 comments:
You are the best parents Ev.ER!!! Look at how fun you are!!! :) This looks like a great idea!
Very cool! And great idea having them earn and save money, you're teaching them some great lessons. Have fun in Disneyland!
Yes, I am a LOSER:
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E,
Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse,
Forever let us hold our banner high!
Come along and sing our song
and join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
You're Welcome... lets never speak of this...
Post a Comment