Tuesday, October 20, 2009
FOLLICULITIS........WHAT?
So this past weekend we had a great time going to a cabin in Heber with Petes family. We also had the great pleasure of contracting Folliculitis from the not so clean hot tub. For those of you who aren't familiar with Folliculitis it is a rash that attacks the hair follicles all over the body and looks like really bad acne. Parker and I both have it and so do his cousins and uncle. I am just waiting for Pete and Hannah to get it now. We had such a good time up there and I'm glad this didn't show up until after we got home. Parker is on Antibiotics and doing well. Mine is not nearly as bad as his. I will save you all the great pleasure of pictures and just let you imagine how pretty it is on your own!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Movies
- The Mission
- Lars and The Real Girl
- Sunshine Cleaning
- Officespace
- Crash
- Braveheart
- Babel
- Legends of The Fall
- Run Fatboy Run
- Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy
Favorite Documentaries!
- Baraka
- Beyond Belief
- Born into Brothels
- Food Inc.
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Man on Wire
- My Kid Could Paint That
- No End In Sight
- The Cove
- Young at Heart

2 comments:
My roommate in college got that! I always thought she made it up because she was a dirty, dirty ...
Hope you guys clear up soon!
I have that! and yes I got it from a hot tube too. It was not a good experience for me either. I got it bad. But after a few weeks things got better. But it still "flares" up occasionally when I go to get pedicures or manicures. If you have any questions... (not that your doctor didn't answer them) call me! hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment