Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My kids are the loves of my life!! I had one of those nights last night where you walk in to your kids rooms after they have fallen asleep and you wonder "how did I get so lucky to have such neat kids?" Cliche right? But true none the less. Then I get all emotional about how much I love them and Pete wonders if something is wrong. Yeah one of those nights! I always sit there after I have these waves of emotion run through me and wonder what I can do to be a better mom?. I want to spend more time with my kids doing everything. But for now I am writing down some things for no ones sake but my own! Just to have(I try and treat my blog like a personal family journal)! I want to write down my favorite things about each of them right now, so I will remember later. I guess we just always do the best we can!! And try to recognize the small simple things that we may not remember down the road.

HANNAH:

*I love the way Hannah gives us kisses all over our faces in the morning in our bed to wake us up!
*I love that she sings to her self all the time, especially "mary had a wittle wamb" and "santa clause is coming to town" those are her two favorite songs right now.
*She has the best little giggle ever.
*She is really attached to her little white bunny.
*I love that she is following in her brothers footsteps and loves the piano. The other day we came home from church and she went over to the piano and started playing random notes and then singing, " I Know Jesus Christ" over and over and over. It was so sweet and cute!!!! Then she will always ask us "Did you like that song?".

PARKER:

*I love that Parker has a love for music, he said to me the other day he really likes music because it makes him happy.
*Parker has a talent for being kind to everyone and making friends every where he goes.
*I love listening to him play songs on the piano. He likes to write songs. The first song he wrote on the piano was titled "Elfs and Toys". I think our family is obsessed with Christmas!!
*He is also always making sound effects and he is really quite good at them especially guns and anything being blown up!
*I love that he still believes in Santa Clause.
*He plays with his army guys almost everyday and still loves Legos.

There are so many others but those are my favorite little happy tidbits about both of them right now!!!!

No comments:

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart