
Actually I'm crying over spilled oatmeal with a lot of milk in it. I decided this morning one of my biggest pet peeves is spilled food!!!!! But not just any spilled food. Food that has been spilled on my newly swept and moped floor just hours before. It does not matter if I wait to clean my floors for a day, a week or a month. With out a doubt the next day or next hour some one (usually under four feet tall) will come walking in to MY kitchen and spill milk, food or whatever all over my floor!!!! So I have decided that for my kids I am going to invent plates, cups and bowls with suction cups on the bottom of them to keep them from flying off the table!!! And how is it that when they spill their food it some how ends up on every surface around them? The table will have food, the ceiling, the chairs, the floor, they themselves and then I end up with it on me too. So if any one wants to invest in a new company of suction cupped kids tableware/dishes let me know! The name of the company will be "Spilled Milk"!!!!! Or if this ingenious item of kids tableware/dishes all ready exists I need to know where to get some and quick!!!
3 comments:
Scott's mom gave us a suction bowl. I thought it'd be great, but Elisabeth(mind you she was a baby), learned how to slide her suction bowl to the edge of the table and then easily pull it off. So we didn't use it much after that. But for older kids who know better, it may be a good thing. I'll ask Angela where she got it when she comes out this week.
I think I need that for me, I spill everything!
That is so funny! I should of known they had stuff like that out there all ready! And of course kids will find a way around the functionality of it. Oh well!
Post a Comment