Sunday, August 30, 2009

TAG YOUR IT!!!

I was tagged by my cousin Deanna. The tag is to go into your pictures folder, pick the first folder of pictures, then go to the tenth picture, post it and tell about it! She changed it a little and did pick any folder and then the tenth picture. I am going to do both. Then you tag three other people and give the person who tagged you props by mentioning their name. Hey DEANNA!!!


So this was my first folder and tenth picture in the folder. This picture was taken at "Thomas' Big Day Out". For those of you who don't know Parker was a "Thomas the Tank Engine" FrEaK. We spent hundreds of dollars on Thomas paraphernalia! Actually not we "I" did. We got our first digital camera right before this. So this was our first outing out using it! Such a cute kid. I remember him being so excited that morning. His cousin Landon and Grandpa Lassen came and we had a blast! It was a really Hot day and it was only May! I believe Parker was almost three! His obsession with Thomas and Trains in general lasted for another year and a half after that!



This picture was from a folder full of pictures of Hannah and of course the tenth one was one of the goofiest! She is probably four months old in this picture! She was just getting used to this bouncy chair! That was about the time she started crying every time I set her down! Eventually she got used to the bouncy chair and swing again but like everything with babies it didn't last! A few months later she hated them both again. I think I was trying to take a picture of her being content on her own sitting in her chair! I miss that stage a little every once in a while. She was such a cute baby!! But we all think that of our own kids right??



I thought this was a fun tag! It is always fun to sit and look at old photos and reminisce.
Thanks Deanna!

*I tag Elisa S.- Katie K. -Kari S.*

1 comment:

SCG said...

SO CUTE and little, I love it!!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart