Today Hannah, my Mom, Sharee, Nya, Nadia, Emerson, and me decided we needed to go to the ZOO. It was very hot but we were prepared with ice and squirt bottles. We first got there and watched the Elephant show which was so neat. We spent the rest of the day slowly making our way around to the other animals. I coundn't believe how active all the animals were. I saw way more of the animals up close and active this time to the ZOO then on any other time I have been! The ZOO is one of my favorite places and Hannah definitaley inherited my love/fascination for animals and nature. She was in heaven the entire time and had a blast. The kids did so good considering it was almost 100 degrees. Here were some of the highlights:
It was so fun! And your pictures look great as well! You bear, giraffe, tiger, Hannah with your mom pictures are all better than mine. We need to go to the Lindon pool, by the way. Also, whenever you have a day off and feel like swimming let me know, it is always fun when you come!
ps. I will do your nails whenever you want, just let me know. :)
3 comments:
I love that picture of Hannah and your mom. That's a photo that your mom treasure forever and Hannah will love when she's older. Super Cute!
It was so fun! And your pictures look great as well! You bear, giraffe, tiger, Hannah with your mom pictures are all better than mine. We need to go to the Lindon pool, by the way. Also, whenever you have a day off and feel like swimming let me know, it is always fun when you come!
ps. I will do your nails whenever you want, just let me know. :)
I love the Zoo too! My favorite is the Gorillas and Monkeys. They are so entertaining! Glad you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment