Monday, April 27, 2009

Potty Training 101, Completed!!!!!

Hannah and I have completed our course in Potty Training.
Grades received Hannah = A- for a couple of accidents but a definite A+ in citizenship!
I on the other hand received a B+ for lack of enthusiasm and forgetting to remind her on the few accidents she did have!!

*Hooray to be done with the whole Potty Training thing. Now we just need to stay consistent!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

YAY!!! I wish we were to the end of our potty training semester. We've got a LONG ways to go.

Lindsay said...

Wow! What a quick turn of events. Yeah Hannah!

Valerie Hall said...

Good job! I really want to potty train Emerson but I don't know if I am ready for the commitment. I hear potty training is a hard process! How nice that you don't have to change diapers anymore.

Chad, Tambra & Makayla Moultrie said...

Rachel! I can't believe I found you on here! You're family is super cute! I haven't seen you since the before you got married, and before that, kindergarten. I hope all is well with you!!

Tambra
chadandtambra.blogspot.com

Just us Three said...

Congrats. It's so nice to be done with something like that.

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart