Monday, May 5, 2008

Moisturizing?

Today while I was on the phone and internet trying to get some things done Hannah some how found a small bottle of VASELINE!?! She put the entire contents of this bottle on her shirt, face, and mostly her hair!! AHHHHH!



"What? Who me?"


"I'm just moisturizing mom, calm down!"


Her nose is very shiny along with her HAIR!!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh I love it! That is hilarious! I think our kids are going to get along just fine :), in fact they may become bff! :)

Unknown said...

awww how cute and funny...she is such a little sneaky girl. cute!

Lindsay said...

Very cute! We missed seeing little Hannah today. :) Glad you got pictures.

Heather Walker said...

I can't stop laughing! How funny! She is absolutely adorable!!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart