What is OCM you ask? It is the oil cleaning method. So for years I have struggled with my skin. It is very oily and I still get breakouts. In high school I had great skin, then I started having kids and now I have the skin of a teenage boy. HORMONES....geeesh. So I saw this face cleaning method on pinterest and decided to try it out. I bought my supplies today and I can't wait to get started. I hope in several weeks I will see a big improvement and this will be my skins saving grace. The science behind it made sense to me and it is so natural. Basically you use two parts castor oil to one part evoo, sunflower, or grapeseed oil for oily skin. There is a ton of stuff on the internet about what types of oils you should use for your skin type and the ratio. I went with two parts castor oil and one part grapeseed oil for my first batch. I can't wait to try it out tonight! It is supposed to be an amazing makeup remover also.
2 comments:
My mom uses EVOO as her facial method of choice. She swears by it. I've done it too, it takes off mascara BEAUTIFULLY!
I totally pinned this TODAY!!! Can't wait to try it!
Post a Comment