Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Experience

If you haven't played "Michael Jackson The Experience" go out and buy it now!

We had the privilege this last week of having Pete's Aunt Sylvia, Cousin Emily, and her three kids stay with us. We had so much fun! We stayed up and talked at night, ate tons of food, and played "Michael Jackson The Experience".

We had never heard of the game and Emily was telling us about how much fun her and her husband Brandon have playing it! So she kindly went out and bought it for us! We have had so much fun playing this game and you get a great work out!! I literally drip sweat every time I play. So Thanks you guys. I still have a long way to go until I'm an expert like Emily. You should have seen Emily and her SIL do a duet to "Beat It" they were amazing I wish I had taken pictures. If you love to dance or just like M.J.'s music go out and get this game!! Your family will love "The Experience"!





Hannah and Parker love it almost as much as I do and they are both getting really good!!

Sula and Hannah had so much fun playing together. Hannah has been having Sula withdrawals. It was nice having a live in play mate!

Parker and Joel are kindred spirits they both have a definitive love for Trains, especially "Thomas the Train".
It was so fun having every one packed into our little house for dinners and just hanging out!! It was nice having so many people around.

No comments:

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart