*30 Rock, Modern Family
*Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations
*Mad Men
*Anything on HGTV, we don't subscribe to T.V. so it's nice to watch when I get the chance.
Four places I would like to travel
*Rome, Italia
*Japan, China, Southeast Asia
*Bahamas
*U.K., Denmark, Norway, Sweden
Four things I did yesterday
*Laundry, Sewing
*Baked Cookies
*Pack Meeting
*Visiting Teaching
Four things I'm Passionate about
*My FAMILY
*FOOD, Great Authentic Food, Real Food
*Refinishing Furniture, Painting, Sewing
*MUSIC, Books & Movies
Four phrases I say alot
*"Oh, My Crap"
*"Parker, stop touching your sister!"
*"Hannah, stop whining!!!"
*And if were being honest= "What the Hell" in my head, a lot through out the day!!!!
Four things I have learned from the past
*Be true to your self about who you are
*Only surrounds your self with people you trust, that lift you up, and inspire you to be better.
*Live life to the fullest, be open to new experiences
*Your parents really do know best, most of the time
Four things I'm looking forward to
*Christmas, Always Christmas
*Going to College in the near future
*Tax return season
*Maybe going to Hawaii in October 2011, keeping fingers crossed
Four things I love about winter
*Going to the Cabin with the Lassen Family
*Hot Cocoa by my parents fireplace with the kids(and pete)
*All of our family Christmas Traditions
*The very first big snow, and the END of WINTER!!!!
Four things on my wish list

a new hutch/dresser for our bedroom, either of these would be great!! I have been looking for months so if you ever see any thing like this at D.I. or on KSL for a good deal let me know!!




2 comments:
Okay seriously, is 30 Rock NOT the best show on television? I think it is so clever and hilarious... I just love it. Modern Family is really good too, though.
Does this mean I am supposed to make a list now? I've never been tagged before.
Post a Comment