Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OCTOBERFEST

It always takes me by surprise how excited I get for Halloween, all the Fall Festivals, Pumpkin Patches, costumes, and all the pumpkin food(my fav right now is pumpkin curry WOW!!!). Some of my favorite family traditions take place in October. Our Lassen Family trip to Barnyard Boo, Our Doughnut Cook off, and Going to the cabin. Pete and I have dressed up every year as a couple and we have such a fun time. I love decorating my house and filling it with the smells of Fall. Pumpkin Spice, Nutmeg, and Cinnamon!!! Today I get to bake A HUGE batch of cinnamon rolls for our ward Fall Festival and the weather is absolutely beautiful to spend the day inside baking and the Evening with great friends. Hope you all are enjoying your October also!!

p.s. I got out my boots and scarves last night and re organized my fall and winter clothing I am so excited for a little bit cooler weather. I wasn't a week ago but now I am!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

mmmmm! Maybe I'll pull out my winter clothing as well, today. :)

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart