WHENEVER THERE IS RAINAND PONDER ON THE BEAUTY OF
AN EARTH MADE CLEAN AGAIN
I WANT MY LIFE TO BE AS
CLEAN AS EARTH RIGHT AFTER
RAIN I WANT TO BE THE BEST I
CAN AND LIVE WITH GOD AGAIN
Parker and Pete had a very special day on Saturday. Parker was baptized by his father and it was such a neat experience. Parker was so excited the day before he could hardly stand it. He looked so cute in his new shirt and tie and he was so radiant!! I feel so blessed to have such a neat little family. We really do love each other so much and this special day brought our family even closer. We were fortunate enough to share it with our families that live close by and we had so much support!! Thanks you guys!! Grandpa Fred sang a beautiful song for the program "When I am Baptized". Parker specifically asked if his Grandpa could do that and the primary president said "of course"!!! It was a very special day we will always cherish!






Wouldn't be a Utah Family Get together with out great food!! And the day couldn't have been more beautiful it was awesome, Utah in September didn't disappoint!!

After lunch the boys got rid of the ties and had a fun game of B-Ball. Pete was glad to have guys over to play with, he's only had the hoop up a few weeks!!
3 comments:
What a beautiful day!!! Your boys look so handsome!!! :) Big Hugs!
That is so awesome! I can't believe Parker is baptized! He looks so cute!
Congrats to you guys. How cute. I, like Val, can't believe how old Parker is. That's awesome.
Post a Comment