Sunday, August 8, 2010

*Jake+Bree = Wedding Day*

Introducing the new Mrs. Grazzini.

We are so glad to have
Bree as the newest member
of our family.
She is so much fun
and fits right in!
Congratulations you guys!!
So Jake and Bree are newlyweds. Their wedding day was so much fun. The style of it was amazing and we all had such a blast. They are so happy and both were so cute! Their day was perfectly executed and Bree's vision was fulfilled and marvelous. The wedding was very vintage 50's inspired but obviously with an updated twist. Their outfits were so adorable and turned out great! We all had so much fun, Jake and Bree are both so laid back. It made for one of the funnest and fanciest weddings I have ever been to. They truly had fun getting married. I was very impressed!! They are now living in Portland, Oregon and have started their little life and adventure together.

the groomsmen
Left to Right: Parker-Ringbearer. Colton-Bestman. Daniel-Groomsmen. Jake-Groom. Pete-Groomsmen. Dave-Groomsmen.


Mother of the Groom


Father of the Groom


Brother of the Groom

P.S. my camera battery died I will post other pictures later from the photographer and my mom!

2 comments:

Tisa said...

Wow! Jake is married? Looks like it was a great Wedding.

Valerie Hall said...

I love the pictures. My mom said it was a really organized, fun wedding. I can't believe Jake is married. I always thought I would get him as a brother in law:)

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart