Tuesday, June 29, 2010

*The Princess Party*


PRINCESS
HANNAH BANANA
Hannah we love you so much! We can't believe you are 4 all ready!
You bring so much light to our lives. We all cherish your hugs and kisses! We can't get enough of you and we have to have our Hannah fixes everyday!! We love you Hannah Banana!!!!!


"The Princess Salon"

We started off the princess party with little princess makeovers at the "Princess Salon".
My cousin(thanks for the idea Elisa!) did this at her little girls party on Saturday and it was so cute.
So I revamped my party set up to include the same thing.
The little girls loved this and they each got to take home the make up we used in their party favor bags!


The girls getting their make up done.
It was very precious.


And the after the make over, doesn't Kya look so pretty!



Then we did Glitter T-Shirts.
This was so fun! We used fabric glue, washable glitter, and princess stencils.




Then they decorated little foam hats.


They played "duck duck goose".



Then refreshments thank goodness because it was way HOT!
Princess cupcakes, ice cream cones, fruit, and lemonade!



We then headed inside to the AC and opened gifts.







Each of the girls were sent home with party favor bags.

**Thank you so much Sharee, Kaycee, Elisa, and Jeanne for staying and helping!!!
It made a world of a difference!! I couldn't have done it with out you guys=)



4 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, wow! For cuteness!!! (Can little boys have princess parties??? J/K)

looks like a fantabulous birthday party!!!

Valerie Hall said...

That is so cute! I want a girl so I can do fun things like that. Happy Birthday Hannah!

Elisa said...

The party was a success, and the decorations were beautiful! Good job Rach! See you in a couple of days!

Breanne said...

Rachel, I am so impressed! That party looks like so much fun. I can't wait until McKenna is a little older, than I am going to have to hit you up for some great party ideas!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart