Oh the memories, the Scera Summer Movies! I remember as a kid about 10 years old getting up and getting ready for the summer movies. It was one of the biggest highlights of summer for me. We would all cram into the Clegg's Toyota Hatchback station wagon thing, it was an awesome car!! Or my parents awesome Red Chevrolet Cavalier station wagon and head to the movies once a week for the whole summer!! Popcorn, Drinks, and Candy were only .25 cents a piece and that was the BOMB!!! To this day every time I see a Chick-O-Stick or Jolly Rancher it reminds me of being back in the Scera in the summer. Pete has the exact same memories. I'm sure at some point in our small lives we were there at the same time and had no idea we were destine for each other!! ANYWAYS....... we would get dropped off and be in charge of our little brothers/sisters and enjoy a movie in a large dark air conditioned theater. It was to say the least the BEST=)AND now everything has come full circle. Yesterday I got Hannah and Parker ready and we headed to our first Scera Summer Movie! They each had a $1.50 in their pockets to burn on Popcorn, Drinks, and Candy. They also thought this was so COOL!! I think it is so neat that they offer the kids these treats for only .50 cents a piece. We saw "Aliens in the Attic" not that great, but Parker did laugh a lot. For $7.00 a piece(that is for the entire summer 12 movies, yeah do the math it's a great deal)we will be seeing a movie every week on Wednesday @ 1:00 p.m.! Such a steal, so if any one wants to join us, we will be there! And don't forget your $1.50 for all the treats!!!
2 comments:
Totally sweet! What an awesome deal-e-o! :)
We always had so much fun with you guys at the Scera Movies. We go to a theatre down here but it is not the same....we pay $4.00 to get the treats every week! Have a great time, I am jealous!
Post a Comment