
At least once a day for the past several weeks the kids will ask to watch Pink Panther.
They curl up together on the chaise lounge in our bedroom and watch it on the laptop via netflix!
(we don't have satellite, dish network, cable, or any of that. just internet.)
They laugh and laugh and laugh!
Parker will get so tickled by the show he will laugh with tears in his eyes and look at us and sigh, and give us this look that says........" I can't believe how funny this is where did you guys find such genius television material!!" He really is nerdy in a very cool way!!!!
The shows are so simple with hardly any words and tons of slapstick.
They like them so much we now call them HANNAH PINK AND PARKER PANTHER.
They also think that is pretty funny.
*I was wondering the other day if there was any place locally I could find the kids Pink Panther t-shirts?? Maybe some one has seen some in some obscure store??
I really don't like buying things off the internet. You never know what your going to get.
Which got me thinking I could open a childrens clothing store and call it PINK & PANTHER.
One side will be mostly Pink vintage style clothing for little girls with pink decorations.
The other side will be mostly black and red vintage style clothing for little boys with black and red decorations.
Yeah like that will ever happen;)
It's funny though where our minds will go as women when just in pursuit of a simple t-shirt.
They curl up together on the chaise lounge in our bedroom and watch it on the laptop via netflix!
(we don't have satellite, dish network, cable, or any of that. just internet.)
They laugh and laugh and laugh!
Parker will get so tickled by the show he will laugh with tears in his eyes and look at us and sigh, and give us this look that says........" I can't believe how funny this is where did you guys find such genius television material!!" He really is nerdy in a very cool way!!!!
The shows are so simple with hardly any words and tons of slapstick.
They like them so much we now call them HANNAH PINK AND PARKER PANTHER.
They also think that is pretty funny.
*I was wondering the other day if there was any place locally I could find the kids Pink Panther t-shirts?? Maybe some one has seen some in some obscure store??
I really don't like buying things off the internet. You never know what your going to get.
Which got me thinking I could open a childrens clothing store and call it PINK & PANTHER.
One side will be mostly Pink vintage style clothing for little girls with pink decorations.
The other side will be mostly black and red vintage style clothing for little boys with black and red decorations.
Yeah like that will ever happen;)
It's funny though where our minds will go as women when just in pursuit of a simple t-shirt.
2 comments:
Too funny! We also don't have TV, cable, etc...we totally got rid of the equipment years ago, and use just the internet...we recently became addicted to Netflix...My boys find some of those old cartoons so funny, too!
You should totally open a store. :)
You should also try Gumby, Bronson and Zoe love it.
Post a Comment