Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


The color GREEN is a very welcome thing this time of year! That is basically the only reason I get excited for St. Patrick's Day. It means warm weather is coming and a lot more GREEN on the ground and mountains!!!


I don't decorate for St. Patrick's Day but I always buy the kids GREEN t-shirts and make GREEN food.


So we had GREEN pancakes for breakfast. It is going to be a beautiful day and I plan on taking advantage of it!!!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I had to leave for work early this morning, so the only think exciting at our house was a Leperachaun piddling in the toilet on his way through town. Tanner was pretty disappointed that he didn't see the little man or his pot of gold. Come to think of it, i'm sad I missed his pot of gold, too. :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart