CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
"I" is for an INCREDIBLY cute boy that was very excited to go on his first real big roller coaster!!!!
Hannah with Grandma and Grandpa. We weren't used to the beautiful sun being out which made it difficult to take pictures at times. Hannah has this pose in several pictures with her hand over her eyes shielding the sun!

Seeing Hannah meet CINDERELLA for the first time was so much fun!!! She was so excited to the point of tears of Happiness. And I have to admit Pete and I got a little misty eyed also. We can't ever explain it to anyone else how sweet it was but it was such a neat moment!!!
This roller coaster was called the "SCREAMER" and Parker and Landon had such a blast on this ride. It was so fast and went up side down. They thought they were pretty cool!


1 comment:
I love Disneyland! Looks like you had so much fun! Those pictures of Hannah and Cinderella are adorable!!
Post a Comment