DISNEYLAND
Parker and Hannah at the entrance to Disneyland. It was both of their first time going. They were just a little excited!
I told Pete I want him to do a wall like this in our backyard for me!It better be done by Mother's Day!


Hannah waiting to see Minnie in Toon Town. Except right before we got up to see her she left and went to rest. It was a tough decision but we decided not to wait for her to come back. We had to promise she would get to see her later and she did!


This was Hannah's face the entire time during Pirates of the Caribbean. She hated that ride and it was the very first ride we went on. I thought for sure she was going to hate every ride after that. But she did great on all the rides that weren't dark or fast!


3 comments:
I'm loving all of your pictures!!! So fun!!!
It looks like you have had an amazing trip! I was sad we didn't get to see you guys either! I was jealous Mike got to. I probably would have been able to if I didn't get stuck in traffic for so long on my way back from the airport! Me and the boys come up next week, I would love to see you guys!
I would love to get together!! We should do lunch again some where. Just call us when you get up here!! It would be so nice to see you!
Post a Comment