The kids all set in the car and ready to go. We were so excited. I think I was as excited as the kids. I hadn't been to Disneyland since 9th grade with a friend for spring break(thanks for the awesome trip Kari). So I was so excited to go back with my own little family!
I made Pete take this cheesy picture with me before we left. I was bound and determined to photographically capture every moment of this trip and this was the second picture I took before we got in the car.Kissing Pete for good luck before we headed out!! We had a long drive ahead of us.
4 comments:
wait...did Pete not go?
Sounds like the trip started off well. It will be fun to hear about the rest of your trip.
Sounds like the trip started off well. It will be fun to hear about the rest of your trip.
Yeah he came. Sorry I was just being goofy! My wording made it sound like he was sending us off or something. Sorry!!!!!
Post a Comment