Monday, December 14, 2009

It finally happened today Hannah was the first person in our family to get the flu this year. The poor girl was so sick and yet so sweet. It's so sad to see them that way they seem so fragile. She did really well though and went to bed feeling a little better. Hopefully no one else gets it!!!! There were so many things I was supposed to do today but I spent the day in bed with my darling vomitous daughter.

Things I needed to do today:
Finish making neighbor treats
Send off Christmas Cards
Family Christmas Party in SLC
Wrap Christmas presents
Start laundry


Things I did instead today:
Watched 5 movies in bed with daughter(this started at 3:00 A.M.)
Cleaned and bleached my house
Washed all the bedding on Hannahs bed
Washed a quilt from my bed
Enjoyed the first 2 hours resting in bed with Hannah when she wasn't vomiting
Waited very anxiously for Pete to get home

3 comments:

Deanna said...

It's no fun to be sick. :( But there's nothing better than a mom to love you, cuddle with you, and clean up after you...sometimes I miss those days...

...Crazy how we've grown up so fast, isn't it? Hope little Hannah gets to feeling better, and soon!

Valerie Hall said...

Sick kids are so sad! Hope she starts feeling better!

Just us Three said...

That's no fun. I hate when kids are sick because you feel like you can't help them as much as you would like. I hope she is feeling better and that you were able to get some stuff done:)

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart